Zoning Related Permit Applications

Zoning Permit application is required for extending the footprint of a dwelling, building a new structure over 120 square feet, sub-divisions, change of use, demolition, signs and fences over 4 1/2 feet tall.

A Zoning Application Extension is required for a one-time, one-year extension of time to complete the work approved under an original zoning application.

A Boundary Line Adjustment application (lot line adjustment) is required for adjusting boundaries of adjacent lots without creating an additional lot.

An Application for Access Permit is required for a new driveway and/or assigning a 911 address.



Planning Commission