Zoning Administrator

The Zoning Administrator is responsible for administering and enforcing the zoning code and land development regulations of the Town of Whitingham including issuing building permits.

You can reach the Zoning Administrator, Gig Zboray at (802) 368-7500, gig@whitinghamvt.org


Vermont's building Energy Codes - the Vermont Residential Building Energy Standards (VT-RBES) and the Vermont Commercial Building Energy Standards (VT-CBES) - are minimum standards of energy efficiency that apply to all new residential and commercial construction, renovations, alterations, and repairs in Vermont.

The Energy Code Assistance Center provides toll-free assistance at 1 (855) 887-0673. Information is also available at the Department of Public Service website:

~VT-REBS: http://publicservice.vermont.gov/energy_efficiency/rbes

~ VT-CBES: http://publicservice.vermont.gov/energy_efficiency/cbes

Efficiency Vermont offers technical assistance and incentives for projects that seek to meet a level of energy efficiency above the Energy Code. Call 1 (888) 921-5990 or visit https://www.efficiencyvermont.com/services/renovation-construction to learn more.

Important Forms:

Quick Links

Town Departments Listing
Town File Cabinet

Visit our File Cabinet for announcements, forms, records, and reports — all in one handy place. You'll find Agendas and Minutes, Annual Reports, Application Forms, the Town Charter, Election Results, Ordinances, and Policies.