Jacksonville Pond

Do you need a state permit?

If you need a permit for your business, or for your home, you may want to access the state Permit Navigator at https://vermont.force.com/permitnavigator/s/.  Using the navigator can save you on costly delays, give expert advice and help you access the resources you need.

The following information is old, but the phone number may still work.

Find your State Permit Specialists at our regional office:

District 2
State Permit Office
100 Mineral Street, Suite #303
Springfield, VT  05156

Or call our regional office at (802) 279-4747.

For more information, download the State Permit Specialist's Brochure


Planning Commission